This Policy relates to Kinetech Recruitment Ltd.
We are committed to protecting your right to privacy and respecting your rights, and if you think we ever fall short of this then please do get in touch and let us know and we will be happy to deal with
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server, if you agree. Only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name.
Further information on cookies should be available in the help pages of your browser, and most browsers will recognise when a cookie is offered and allow users to control how and when they are accepted. However, you should be aware that if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all of the features of the Kinetech website, and other websites that you choose to visit.
The information we collect using cookies is anonymous. We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site or associate your IP address with any other data held about you. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifiable information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record a user’s visit to a website, the individual pages visited and the links followed. If the cookie is set by a third party (for example, an advertising network) which also monitors traffic on other websites, this type of cookies may also be used to track a user’s movements across different website and to create profiles of their general online behaviour. Information collected by tracking cookies is commonly used to serve users with targeted online advertising.
What are the specific cookies that Kinetech uses?
The website uses Google Analytics, which allows us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our site and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website, including IP address, is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate your use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Kinetech. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
If you would like to know exactly what cookies are being used by Google Analytics and how they operate, or if you would like to find out more about the EU Cookie Law, you can do so via the links below.
* ICO Cookie Regulations and the EU Cookie Law
* Cookies and Google Analytics
The website also uses the following additional cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
This cookie is required to determine the ASP.Net session that is in use. These are temporary cookies used in our websites and application, which helps us identify users, track their activity on specific pages to provide better user experiences. It may also contain details such as your customer name, company name, and email address. These cookies get deleted automatically as soon as you close your browser or leave your session in the app. Session cookies and similar technologies may be used in our website and application in future as well, to improve its quality and to be able to offer you certain features of our application.
Cookies which can be used to target or retarget
Facebook retargeting pixel
This cookie keeps track visitors from Facebook to the site and tracks their interaction with the site. You can learn more about it here.
What if I don’t want cookies?
You can visit www.aboutcookies.org for further information about disabling cookies.
For further information about cookies, visit the Interactive Advertising Bureau (www.iab.net), an industry body that develops standards and guidelines to support online business processes. It has produced a series of web pages that explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
What if I have any questions?
Kinetech works hard to make sure that we keep your data safe and respect your legal rights and your privacy. If you have any questions or ever feel that we fall short in our attempts then please do get in touch and let us know. Kinetech has a dedicated Data Protection Officer who will be happy to deal with any questions you may have and you can contact him here at email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We keep this Policy under regular review please do come back here and check for latest updates. This Policy was last updated in September 2018.